Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know about Child birth is that if you dont want to choose the gender of your child with drugs or science, the spouse who is the most calm, the baby will be the same gender as the calmer spouse :)
And TP, it is true. As long as you are married you can have sex for pleasure, unmarried teenagers whom have sex and Christian is thereby disoberying the lord.
No, actually, it is the father who 'chooses' the gender of the baby. Each of the parents have two sets of DNA that basically gets split in half. Part of the DNA is the part that determines your gender. That part of DNA is made up of something called chromosomes. A female has two X chromosomes, and since that gets split in half, that obviously still leaves an X chromosome every time. The male has an X and a Y chromosome, so there's a 50/50 chance he'll give the baby either of the chromosomes. So if the male gave the baby an X chromosome, it would be a girl since it would have two X chromosomes (one from the mother and one from the father) if he gave the baby a Y chromosome it would be a boy, since it would have one X chromsome (from the mother) and one Y chromsome (from the father.)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know about Child birth is that if you dont want to choose the gender of your child with drugs or science, the spouse who is the most calm, the baby will be the same gender as the calmer spouse :(
And TP, it is true. As long as you are married you can have sex for pleasure, unmarried teenagers whom have sex and Christian is thereby disoberying the lord.
No everyone belives in those christian LIES.

Know more about sex before you try to PREACH about it.

No everyone belives in those christian LIES. Know more about sex before you try to PREACH about it.
Uh, ok. Lies? How about keep it nicer. :/

Anyways, the point was not to preach to people, but it came up being Christian and having sex before marriage so chill out.

A condom would go inside the sexual parts of the body, to stop sexual intercourse from spreading HIV, or becoming pregnant.

No everyone belives in those christian LIES. Know more about sex before you try to PREACH about it.
Please don't start a flame war. =)

Religon is religon, if somebody belives in something, you have to respect that. ^.^.

A condom would go inside the sexual parts of the body, to stop sexual intercourse from spreading HIV, or becoming pregnant.
Wrong.

The condom goes on the outside of the male's penis during intercourse. It doesn't go inside the vagina on it's own. That would be a diaphram.

Wrong.
The condom goes on the outside of the male's penis during intercourse. It doesn't go inside the vagina on it's own. That would be a diaphram.
o_o;;

I need to take anatomy 101 then. I thought a diaphragm was a part of the body (unless it is and now I'm just being stupid).

xD

I see nothing wrong with abortion/condoms/birth contol. If you don't want a baby then you shouldn't have to have it.

(PoisonedV was making me giggle before ._.)

Uh, ok. Lies? How about keep it nicer. :/
Anyways, the point was not to preach to people, but it came up being Christian and having sex before marriage so chill out.
Lets no. : D I dont have to be NICE.

And I dont have the same beliefs, so I WILL be arrogant.

Your not tamamum. ; D you want to read about unbaptised babies and how all of a sudden beleifs are changing in that area.

Beliefs are like an Etch and sketch.

Wrong.
I thought a Diaphram was a part of the Respiratory system o.o''

Please don't start a flame war. =)Religon is religon, if somebody belives in something, you have to respect that. ^.^.
'KAY. : D

The birth control pill isn't for an abortion it's what you use to stop you getting pregnant. It can make your periods regular, I can't remember what my periods used to be like before I went on the pill..long time ago. Me & my boyfriend have always had bad luck with condoms so I just went on the pill [it's easier for us].

There are lots of things to help stop you getting pregnant so if you were/are going to have sex you should see a doctor and find out which is most suitable for you.

Lets no. : D I dont have to be NICE. And I dont have the same beliefs, so I WILL be arrogant.

Your not tamamum. ; D you want to read about unbaptised babies and how all of a sudden beleifs are changing in that area.

Beliefs are like an Etch and sketch.
Please take a moment to re-read the rules - they apply to everyone - even you :)

You may not think you have to be nice and you may wish to appear arrogant, but you do have to be friendly and respectful, and avoid flaming or fighting or pot stirring...

Site Rule 1. All posts are to concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk. That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM or pot stirring!

Please keep it in mind.

If you feel you are not able to follow the site rules - or the rules of this particular forum by keeping your posts mature and sensible, please do not participate in the topics.

A diaphragm is a part of your respiratory system, it's a long, flat muscle that helps your lungs expand and deflate.

It is also a birth control device, placed inside the woman's vagina., where it stays for a period of time. It helps to prevent you from getting pregnant, but not from getting Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

First of all, please, if you are going to say something is Christian, find it in the Bible. [*Search*]
If you are MARRIED, it's ok with God. If you don't want to have kids but want to have sex with your spouce it's ok. But if it's with you boyfriend/girlfriend and/or they aren't married to you, then it's NOT ok.

He made it to be pleasurable to your spouce and ONLY to your spouce.

EDIT: typos

Oh and, I'm totaly against abortion.
Several baptist churches I have seen said the same thing as no sex unless blah blah blah. Guess it was just a weird shoot off of the main domination.

And to the people who said respect religion?

A lot of the religious people on here don't respect other people's religons. Or always go "that's wrong, god says so!"

This is what everything means:

Birth control: A pill that is took before sex, or several months before most of the time (you can't just decide to take it and then have it right after) to prevent pregnancy most of the time, it can fail.

Condom: A rubber material that is put around the mans penis to prevent the woman from getting pregnant, it traps the seman (wich make the woman pregnant) so it can't get in her. (this can also fail).

Plan B: Also a pill, but this is to be takin' (sorry, i don't know what word to use for the present tence of to take) after sex, in the next 2 days, wich prevents a baby from inplanting itself in the uterus. this is over the counter i believe. No this is not an abortion.

Abortion: This removes the baby from the mother. If you are in the early weeks of pregnancy, then the abortion is preformed with a pill that makes the baby come out as if you are having a period. In the early months of pregnancy, this is preformed with a vacume-like tube inserted up the vagina by a doctor and this pulls the baby out, killing the baby.

I hope this cleared things up. I tried my best to exlaine these.

~Reanna

Wrong.
Although there are female condoms, but many nurses told me that they don't work well at all and have a higher failure rate than the normal male condom.

I was riding my bike a hour ago or so and I found a Sticker on a car with a small Baby on it saying "Mommy, I love you, Please don't kill me" I was about to cry when I saw it, because the baby loves the mother and the mother would still have the guts to kill the small non born infant :( That is one reason I am against Abortion

I was riding my bike a hour ago or so and I found a Sticker on a car with a small Baby on it saying "Mommy, I love you, Please don't kill me" I was about to cry when I saw it, because the baby loves the mother and the mother would still have the guts to kill the small non born infant :( That is one reason I am against Abortion
I'm against abortion - I wouldn't have one myself.

But it depends on the circumstances you have to realise why someone has done it before you can judge them. [some people have to have abortions because having the baby could cause them serious damage and possibly kill them..And some pregnancys could be a result from a rape, so you would understand why they did it]

First off, I am sorry if this topic is inappropriate, but you are not forced to post here and I thought that it could be informal to me as well as other TamaTalk members. Thank You  :(
Obviously, I have heard about condoms (is that how you spell it?) and birth control because I am at that "maturing age" now. I know what they are and what they do but I don't exactly know how they do it. Isn't a condom something you put on the outside of your body to prevent becoming pregnant during sex? I have never used one (nor do I plan on having sex anytime soon anyway). And what about birth control? That is like a pill you take, right?

And... is birth control considered abortion? I know that I am 100% against abortion. What about you guys?

Your thoughts, answers, opinions, and whatever are kindly accepted.

Cinderpelt  :rolleyes:
Well a condom is what boys wear during sex.

And birth control is to help PREVENT pregnancy.

But there is this pill called the "the morning after pill" now that is technically abortion, the morning after pill is in case you may have gotten pregnant but your not really sure, so you take that and it kills the baby.

[SIZE=21pt] AND YES I AM TOTALLY AGAINST ABORTION![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back