Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a Diaphram was a part of the Respiratory system o.o''
There's a type of contraceptive called a diaphram. A girl inserts it in her vagina before sex and it protects against pregnancy. I'm not sure if it does with STDs though x.x

o.o" One of my friends told me whats a good

idea is to combine the birth control pill and the condom.

Like take the birth pill and wear the condom too, for double protection.

Or maybe the female and the male could both wear a condom...

But yet that might not be so pleasurable. O.O Maybe even uncomfortable.

Or maybe the female and the male could both wear a condom...

But yet that might not be so pleasurable. O.O Maybe even uncomfortable.
The 2 condoms would rub together, that would cause friction, causing both materials to break.

The same is true for a man wearing one condom over the other. Wearing 2 condoms is like

not wearing one at all.

Well, it's not always about the mother loving the child.

It's for circumstances such as rape, or a teenage girl who cant AFFORD to take care of her child.

: \

Some ladies cant handle the pressure of having kids.

[SIZE=21pt]PRO-CHOICE.[/SIZE]

Well, it's not always about the mother loving the child.It's for circumstances such as rape, or a teenage girl who cant AFFORD to take care of her child.

: \

Some ladies cant handle the pressure of having kids.

[SIZE=21pt]PRO-CHOICE.[/SIZE]
I agree - I am against abortion except for the circumstances said above.

Tere are female condoms. don't work well at all and have a higher failure rate than the normal male condom.
O.O

Thats kinda weird...

It's surprising that we even know what "sex" means doing. blegh... I'm outta here...

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
O.OThats kinda weird...

It's surprising that we even know what "sex" means doing. blegh... I'm outta here...

-Rachel
Yeah you're telling me. Whoever invented female condoms must of had their head stuck in the ground. If they aren't great at protection then why make them? I'm sure it was one of those "good idea at the time" kind of moments.

Yeah you're telling me. Whoever invented female condoms must of had their head stuck in the ground. If they aren't great at protection then why make them? I'm sure it was one of those "good idea at the time" kind of moments.
Kind of like when they made IUDs they probably thought, 'Let's make these look creepy and painful to put in!'

IUDs scare me for some reason o.o'

Kind of like when they made IUDs they probably thought, 'Let's make these look creepy and painful to put in!'
IUDs scare me for some reason o.o'
They look scary as well >< How come they make the Painful medicine for girls/women? When I was little I had a Bladder problem, were I had to see a doctor every 6 months to make sure nothin went wrong with me. So they would inject me with this horrible tube that went up my crotch and hurt like crap! It had to reach my bladder >< I hated that place so freakin much. After I got my surgery at 7 I never went back to the hospital, thats 5 years in counting :wacko: But for this boy that had the same problem as me, they just put him under and injected the tube D< That wasnt fair to me at all!

I just cant stand that IUD thing, they look horrible and painful

Just for the record, i would NEVER have an abortion under any circumstances, but i don't feel obligated to make decitions for other people. So i would never have one but it is the womans choice.

~Reanna

You know you can always ask your parents! I'm sure they'll tell you, not saying that TT is doing anything wrong but to get a better relationships with your 'rents you can ask/talk to them about these things!

And if ya have, my bad! ^,^

They look scary as well >< How come they make the Painful medicine for girls/women? When I was little I had a Bladder problem, were I had to see a doctor every 6 months to make sure nothin went wrong with me. So they would inject me with this horrible tube that went up my crotch and hurt like crap! It had to reach my bladder >< I hated that place so freakin much. After I got my surgery at 7 I never went back to the hospital, thats 5 years in counting :eek: But for this boy that had the same problem as me, they just put him under and injected the tube D< That wasnt fair to me at all!
I just cant stand that IUD thing, they look horrible and painful
They threatened me with a stint when I had my kidney stone >.< I was like.. uhm no. I waited until I could get the surgey to get rid of the stupid thing. No way I'm having a tube stuck up my ureter. xP

The IUDs are supposedly not painful. They just look creepy o.o' I know someone who has one and she says she doesn't feel it at all.

You know you can always ask your parents! I'm sure they'll tell you, not saying that TT is doing anything wrong but to get a better relationships with your 'rents you can ask/talk to them about these things!
And if ya have, my bad! ^,^
Some people think it's too awkward to ask their parents about this type of thing, so they come here ^^ Anonymity makes things less hard on some people, I'm included in this group.

I think if people felt like it were easy to ask parents, they would. But for the few that feel really uncomfortable doing so, they come here.

I have no idea what a condom really is...

Like why?

Yeah, I'm still a kid. I don't learn this stuff...

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
They threatened me with a stint when I had my kidney stone >.< I was like.. uhm no. I waited until I could get the surgey to get rid of the stupid thing. No way I'm having a tube stuck up my ureter. xP
The IUDs are supposedly not painful. They just look creepy o.o' I know someone who has one and she says she doesn't feel it at all.
What is a Stint? I can find it online X(

Well it looks painful but probably isnt like your friend said. But why not make a Women condom!? Some people have gone insane with Techonology and what they can make with it

OK ok ok this is driving me insane.

birth control pills are pills you take every day that use the right amount of hormones to prevent a girl from getting pregnant, but they're not 100% They're like 99.8% or something accurate.

birth control pills are not abortion at all, some people (like myself) dont even take birth control for safe sex, there are many other reasons to be on the pill (i.e. heavy periods, really bad menstrual cramps)

Whoever said you take birth control pills when you get pregnant to stop it is wrong, if you're already pregnant, taking a bc pill will not make the baby stop from growing, you would take a "morning after" pill, or emergency contraseptive. It's not the same thing as birth control.

a c-section isnt abortion or whatever you guys thought it was. It's a surgery to pull the baby out of the womb when it cant be born naturally due to problems or in an emergency situation. You're not hurting the baby at all, if anything you're saving it.

a condom is a rubber balloon type thing that guys put over their d*** to catch any semen, but condoms are only around 80-85% affective so just using a condom isn't a very safe bet, its better to back it up with another form of birth control whether it be the pill, shots, nuvaring, patch. Though Ive heard the patch is dangerous. Im on the pill, seems to be pretty easy to use.

finally I hope all of you are atleast above the age of 13 to be talking about all of this, it doesnt sound like a lot of you know what you're talking about so I hope I helped.

Some people think it's too awkward to ask their parents about this type of thing, so they come here ^^ Anonymity makes things less hard on some people, I'm included in this group.
I think if people felt like it were easy to ask parents, they would. But for the few that feel really uncomfortable doing so, they come here.
O I know how that feels. Understand completely. It was only a small suggestion ^^

I'm 13.

But I don't have sex-ed lessons. *whew.*

I'm a little immature when it comes to sex.

It may not be the best thing for me to be, but it just makes me feel kinda... well, uncomfortable.

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back