Condos-Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanaStuddTamaRebel

Reaction score
Chapter One-A New Beginning

As I walked into the kitchen for some juice; I realized that life is never going to be the same again!

How…How could my Father do this to us?

As I drank my juice; I started to cry.

The only lucky thing for me was that my Mother was still alive. My Father had nearly killed her; but luckily, I phoned the Police just in time.

I knew my little brother, Alex, was still sobbing. He likes to cry a lot; and cries even more when something terrible happens. Like when Mother and Father had their first “Little” argument. That was about two months ago. That constantly happened everyday. My parents couldn’t agree on anything. I remembering them saying about becoming divorced…who should keep which child…or just waiting longer. But they both knew that they couldn’t wait any longer...

As the last drop of Juice came into my mouth; I shoved it down the bin-as if it was my Father because he was the one who started this fight! He was cheating on this lady called Phoebe Lorces. She sounded posh; beautiful, but horrible-or in other matters-Evil. Every time My Father had mention her name; I always had this shiver. I don’t know why; but I could sense it some how. Who is she really? Has she changed? Has she even had a sex change? I don’t know, but I’m sure that one day; I WILL know…

I walked into the hallway; and heard desperate cries from the front room.

I walked inside the room; and no one was there, but I could still hear the cries…

“Hello?” I asked. “Is anybody there?”

I thought I saw something go straight past me in the corner of my eye; but when I looked over; nothing was there...

Did I just imagine that? I thought. Or is it real?

I felt very confused and dizzy; I just needed to lie down or something. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Nothing really good was on; so I ended up falling asleep on the couch; thinking of what I thought I saw…

I ran as fast as I could. Nothing could stop me. The man behind me was running as fast as lighting. I couldn’t stay a inch near him-although-I knew him.

~

He was my Father. My Father wanted something from me; and I don’t know what. Maybe my life? Or maybe he wants me to live with him? Or…Or maybe…He wants me to die because I ratted him out to the police… I was really nervous; I couldn’t stop him; I couldn’t make him disappear; and I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

~

It was as if he took over my mind completely; and made me forget every memory that didn’t include him. But he couldn’t stop me from thing about my Mother; and little Alex.

When I woke up; my heart was trembling! I stood up as fast as I could; and looked around me. Looking for Father. But he weren’t there. I knew he weren’t there. He left us; because the police put him in jail. But I hear he will be out in three weeks time!

But maybe my Father won’t be as vicious. Because when the police came; and took Father away to the Police Station; and Mother to the Hospital; because of the blood and really bad cuts; I went searching for one of Alex’s favourite teddy bears; which Father decided to put all of his toys in there; I found a lot of cans. Alcohol cans.

From there and onward; I knew my Father had been drinking a lot. There was about twenty cans there; all empty. I picked them up and shoved them down the bin; luckily; my Mother never knew about it; I didn’t want to upset her even more!

Chapter one isn't finished if you liked it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back