Confess about the username game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smudgey08

I smudge everything possible to smudge xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfire~SF

I usually feel shadowy. And fiery. But it's my Warrior name. I put the ~SF there because those are the annitials of ShadowFire ((and SquirrelFlight, but I hate her XP)). And also I don't mind anyone just calling me SF.

What does SF stand for XD?

ShadowFire

SixFlags

SquirrelFlight

StandFor

shs415...

I don't really wanna give away what 'shs' means... there'd be no more mystery. But, I'll give ya a hint, it isn't my name's initals.

As for 415, that is the month and day on which I was born!!

So...Yah.

skuang

's' is my first name intial, but I don't wanna tell you wat de 'kuang' bit means :).

What does s stand for you might ask?

Example!:

-sophia

-sophie

-sadie

Not Telling!

~skuang~

MnMztama495.

MnMz, referring to the candy, also: "There's an MnM in everyone." I usually don't like putting an S for a plural word, but I preffer using Z's. Tama just means Tamagotchi, 'cause I like to play with them. 495 is just a number that stuck with me: one of the numbers is the number of my close close close close close close close close close close (and many more close's) friends, and two of the numbers are the year that I was born. I should've gone with chocolate*tama99 or something like that.

My name's Mileyroxursox2342, and I confess, I don't really like my username. ;) I like Miley Cyrus a lot, but not everyone does, so I should have made my username Mileyroxmysox instead of Mileyroxursox.

Also, it's hard to say. xD And when people have to call me on TT they call me Mileyroxursox, and that's long to type. Please, call me Jamie. It's much easier to type and will save a lot of your time. xD

Lilangelbaby1989

My real name is Angelica, but ppl call me Angel, or Ang. I prefer Angel. I used it and made it Angelbaby and put the abbreviation for "little", lil, infront of it. About the 1989, I'm 18 right now, and I was born in 1989 (I used a fake age on my account).

angel:)... i HATE my user so much!!!! oh yeah i dont act like an angel and im not really that happy right now... !!

iceringer i randomly picked this name because it sounded cool though its the name of an arrancarr in BLEACH

repeat_offender.....

Well, I joined this site like 2 years ago or something, and I can't really remember why I picked it.

Sounded cool at the time....now I hate it and want to change it.

Whatever.

I don't really offend people repeatedly...

I try not to at all...

But if I do, that's not like...a good thing...

xx

Little_Chamametchi i ♥ chamametchi and the little is that im like a little BRAT so if i put "Little_Brat" that would be weird O__O

ParentGuardian

It was supposed to be Parent/Guardian, but it must've been the filter.

I am only 12, not a parent. I meant that of a tamagotchi. I was teased on Tamachat about my name...

I might've probably chose a much more disturbing username if I could make a diferrent one.

^_^ PG

Acid~Rain

I'm Not Made of Acid...o___o

I Like Rain

Actually, My name was inspired by a Science Text book Definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back