Confession time xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~That I hate my best friend at my school. Not my ultimate best friend,though, who I've known since I was 2! I love her. But I have a "so called best friend" at school,and she is SUCH an idiot and -swearword-ing lame. She thinks she so mature just because she wears a training bra when she doesn't even need it and had her period since she was 11. I started my period 3 months ago, and my facts are better than hers. ;) She doesn't know simple spellings, and stuff. She has no personality. Jokes made by her are not laughable. If shefollows any trend,its because she completely copied me. She like,jumps on me. Its really weird. Ah well, at least I have TT and some friends back from the USA to talk to. ;D I like each and every single TT friend and others I love rather than her. She is SUCH a DORK.

Woah,that was a huge confession. :D

Lots and lots of people used to think I was dumb.

I'm very competitive. If I know I'm good at something, nothing will stop me from winning.

Sometimes I look at the gorgeousness of my Tamatalk friends and feel very envious.

When I imagine myself doing something, I don't see the real me. I see how I wish I looked. It's weird.

I'm bad with favouritism. There are always people I like so much more than others.

I've b'tched about people behind their backs before.

I wish I was perfect.

I broke into a guy's locker who I liked before. xD that was terrible!

And I sleep like 12 hours every day.

Ohhh, I confess that I sleep way too much. And I take a LOT of naps. I just get so tired all the time. I think I'm nocturnal. xD I can hardly stay awake in the day, but I'm wide awake all night.

I like the taste of pain killers. I chew them slowly for fun.My brothers not the one who keeps stealing food, its me but I'm such a good liar my parents always believe me.

I find joy in b!tching about a certain individual.

I have considered suicide a few times in the last year.

I act very optimistic to block out the truth.

I was forced into anger management classes after I tried to stab someone about 2 years ago.
So do I. Theres a really annoying girl in my class. I once PMed Esther a rant about her and a song I made up making fun of the girl. Heres the last post I made about her:

This annoying girl in my class was throwing her notebooks in the garbage, so I suggested to her that she recycle them instead, and she just started cursing me out. She was like: "WHY DON'T YOU GO EFF YOURSELF YOU EFFIN BEE?!? GO TO HELL!!!! *MIDDLE FINGER*" And I was all o_O Then I started mocking her cause she thinks shes tough just because she gives me the middle finger and cusses me out. I'm not kidding.

I also love to play with fire but I don't get to do it often cause if I did it's like my mom has eyes on the back of her head. ._.

I like lighting matches though, it's like a mini explosion. 8D

I have...two Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus CDs.

I love the Jonas Brothers. Although, most of you know that.

I've had suicidal thoughts.

I've almost ran away.

I create stories in my head as I'm trying to sleep.

I can't think of any others at the moment. xD

I'm Am Deathly Scared of Butterfly's ever since i was 5I Fake Pain So i Can get more attention Around my house or go to the Hospital to get Crap Done to me to feel better

I hate when people call me pretty because i only know they are just saying it..

I have Depression  I have ever since i was 11 But not a lot of people know it

I hate the way i can act to people sometimes

I Take anger out by yelling at people around the house because i am sad i cant see my dad even though i know people have it a lot worse than me

My room in neon green o.o

I hate eating meat

I hate when people think its funny to eat mean in my face...Its not the fact that they are eaing it, Its just that they are so rude to eat it in my face on purpose

I miss Only 3 people in my family (People that i dont see every day.....)

I hate people at school Who think they are much better than anyone else when really they are acting that way when because of crap in their life.

And i know im boring you with all this but i will keep going

I hate my step dad....

I feel like a retard all the time

I love yelling

I love to sing  And dance for the 14 hours im home alone at home

I hate when people say i can sing but i know i cant

Im gonna stop because most people would have Stopped reading a long time ago
I have more i guess

I feel most of the people in my life i would just die for would leave me in a heart beat if something was wrong

I think People on TT care more about me then anyone else

Someone in my family i care for so much and i get upset if anyone says anything about her i think shes always to busy for me and does not care really...

I have thought about suicidal Before

I Know im stupid so when some one calls me Stupid or retarded im Like WTF i think i know that

I cry almost every night because of my step dad....Tonight being one of those nights

I love the Jonas brothers And im happy to say it :]

I have a purity ring Because i don't wanna die from Aids And herpes And Std's :]

I Have no idea how i pass school i get the worst grades then the last nine weeks i get good ones

I hate the way i look my hair is ugly my teeth are Messed up to the point of i dont smile anymorecoughSMALLBOOB'Scough and im to skinny

I hate when people are like YOU ARE A TWIG It makes me made because i cant help it

Most of my friends here know this but i HATE my Step dad

I hate how people think i have a wonderful life...No i don't have it as bad as others but...

I feel like a whore xD Because im married to like 7 people Maybe more? xD

I will Post more xD i have now 32 Confessions xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I have more, too.

-I become upset with people often, but rarely tell them.

-I don't think many people like me. :]

-I get frustrated easily.

-Some parts of the House of Night series frighten me. o.x

-I spend much too much time on the computer.

-I'm a good actress.

-I'm afraid for 2012. o_x

-Sometimes I pretend that I have my own Guardian Character. Like, from Shugo Chara. XD

-I often feel ignored.

-I want a little sister. <3

-I run away at night.

-I have lost fourteen people close to me to death.

-I hate some people I'm supposed to love.

-I love some people I'm supposed to hate.

-I get angry all of the time.

-I like to think some people are interested in my life when I know it's not true xD

-I've sung since I was really small. Soprano. Sometimes opera. I've been told I can sing well, though I don't think I'm that good. Nobody really knows that ._.

-I play nine instruments.

-I've had a crush on Edward Scissorhands since I was six.

And yeah. But I know these aren't too important, soo. Hahaahahhauihfwe.

I'm Depressed, but no one knows it.

I wish I could kill my dad.

I'm a fangirl of the Twilight series.

I write Jonas brothers Fanfiction.

I sleep with stuff animals.

I have a hate list.

I use to see a counsler 2.

I bite my nails. Obsevily (SP)

I don't want to live with my family.

I belive in both a god and goddess.

I am jealous of my borther.

I have more friends online than in real life

I cut myself when I'm really upset.

I wish people would listen to me.

I always have music playing

I love all disney channel.

I'm addicted to Phantom Of The Oprea.

I really hate my grandpa. He acts like he's 2 when he is 69.

I want to die right now.

I want to text talk alot of the time but know it's annoying.

I hate my b-day (12/24)

I am ugly and stupid.

I can't draw worth crap even though people say I can.

I love to read.

I wish I could live in TC and not worry about the RL ever.

I have thought about sucide sevral times.

I lie alot.

I cry all the time.

I want to hurt myself. But I can't. It would hurt to many people.

I act like care about others more then me when I really just want to talk to someone. Except on TC

I'm addicted to blue rasberry slushies.

I'm fake to be sick or hurt to get attention.

I take out my anger on everyone around me.

I write in diarys obsevily. Then burn them.

- When it rains, I have a secret desire to run out in it with my iPod and start dancing in the rain.

- I love fire. I love playing with fire, watching fire, making fires.

- I think I love my boyfriend more than I should.

- I reflect on others' emotions. If everyone around me is sad, I'll be as sad as they are, even if it's for no reason.

- I love animals more than people.

- I still sleep with stuffed animals.

- I hate the majority of the people in my life that I pretend to love.

- Sometimes I make up a story in my head where my life was perfect.

- I've wished that a couple of people in my life would just die.

- No one knows how I really feel.

- I bite my nails.

- I stalk people.

- Sometimes I feel like I have to hold myself together or else my chest will fall apart.

- Many times I've tolerated through the school day, then went up to my room, locked the door, and started crying so hard I threw up.

- I absolutely love singing to my iPod. Whether it's a song sung by guys or not.

- I had (and still occasionally have) suicidal thoughts and thoughts about running away.

- I avoid smiling.

- I have my own Death Note.

- I procrastinate. A lot.

- I think about what my life would be like if I hadn't found TamaTalk.

- I read to escape my life. Which explains why you'd rarely ever see me without a book under an arm.

- I feel the most comfortable on the computer.

- I HATE the girls at my school. The majority have their names in my Death Note.

- I enjoy looking up a bunch of random things on Google and Wikipedia.

- Whenever I listen to certain songs, I think of myself with wings, flying down from a high skyscraper in a city made from glass, sparkling in the sun.

- I yell when I don't mean to.

- I'm freakishly clumsy and do stupid things I always regret.

- Some days I can't talk without stuttering.

- I avoid talking about my life as much as possible.

I once tried to set someone on fire with a birthday candle.

When people talk down about themselves I wish to slap them. [Nobody is perfect so accept it and move on]

I conspired against mums turtle neck jersey for 3 weeks then got rid of it.

When I get chocolate covered coffee beans from the pick n mix I say they are choc covered peanuts because they are cheaper and look the same.

My name is in someones Death Note.

I lie a lot to avoid people in rl.

More

I only have one friend in real life.

Everyone at school hates me. ;P

I'm fascinated by death and murder.

I love playing with fire.

I still sleep with stuffed animals.

I worry a lot about whether people like me.

I hate talking to new people I meet, because I never know what to say.

I used to suffer from depression.

I LOVE music. Too much.

I once accidentally broke someone's expensive glass coffee table and lied about it. ._.

I swear too much, I guess. x)

I think I'm addicted to Wikipedia. Once I look something up for a school project, I can't stop. I wish I could read every article on Wikipedia because I love it.

One of my biggest goals in life is to beat the Impossible Quiz. xD

Back when my dad had cancer, I considered killing myself.

KF: I'm addicted to Bulbapedia, the pokemon version. xD Man, don't you just love reading the trivia and criticism & controversy sections? You are a great person, just remember that.

Uh.. I'll admit. I have no more friends on tamatalk, they all left. I'm lucky that Kiwitchi_Fan still logs on.

I love those sections. It seems like every thing there has a controversy section. I love reading about how worked up people get about the littlest things, like certain Pokemon episodes. xD

Okay, my best friends bf says he's gonna kiss me tomorrow. ANd I'm gonna let him. Tho I KNOW i will feel guilty afterward o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back