Confessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop loving and watching Friends TV Show over and over again :p

Those close to me always suspect and accuse each other of having done it...

But really, it was me all along.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Yay, more random boring stuff is here!

I used to write really random stuff in journals/notebooks. When I was six or seven I would write dolphin facts, guides on how to draw dolphins and other stuff like that. When I was eight and nine I just spammed on TamaChat all day and didn't write. Then I suddenly started writing again when I was ten or eleven, and I'd write incredibly weird stuff about Tamas, TamaTalk, school and people I didn't like, with a lot of swearing and abbreviations and text talk.

I also had this random paragraph about one of my friends that I wrote when I was 9. Every time I got a new "best friend", I'd just cross out the old one's name in the paragraph and replace it with the new friend's name. I didn't find it funny at the time but now I do.

Then, around my 12th birthday, I got fed up of the annoying weird stuff in the notebooks and stayed up until midnight one night ripping them up with various things I didn't recognise that came from a manicure set. A lot of the stuff in the notebooks had been written with nail polish then the book had been closed before it dried, meaning some of the pages were stuck together. I still ripped them up though. :p

Also, I find it hard to understand ads that are hard to understand. For example, the one above this post - "Soothes Dry Eye Sensation - artificial tears instant comfort easy to use 10ml dropper". A dropper is a thing in Minecraft I use to store torches. So this ad is for a thing that will drop 10ml of liquid torches on your eye.

lol, I ought to be happy for a couple of my friends because they just got themselves what they consider to be a fine wireless mouse
got cheap rhinestones and all

I ought to just forget about it
but it is quite possibly the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life
and it keeps getting shoved in my face
and they bought two

Last edited by a moderator:
I play magic the gathering but don't like playing at shops because it sometimes gets weird / creepy

i read too much fanfiction of hetalia and one direction.
UsUk and Larry Stylinson for life.

I procrastinate my other homework by reading chapters of my Psychology textbook that we're not supposed to be reading yet.

I'm almost excited to take the ACT. Almost.

Reactions: Box
I'm finding myself more and more attracted to disney males pleas e hjelp

Reactions: Box
My best friend plays that Magic The Gathering thing.. he goes to some kind of game shop and plays with a bunch of people.. I don't know.. I think it's kinda strange how excited he gets over it.. but ya know.. whatever! xDD I actually thought about playing it but I doubt I would understand it. lolololXD

*I love Avicii.. Yeah, I know.. kinda weird.. I would marry him.. There's a biiiit of an age difference though.. :/

*I'm hoping to get to meet him at a Music festival in 2 years when my best friend and I go.. I'm counting on the fact that music producers like the song he recently sent in and he can start producing music, making it easier to meet people like Avicii.. In my opinion, that would be really neat. :)

Umm... This one is a bit strange? I used to num on wood chips... Not eat them, just kinda... Naw on them? Kinda like a farmer will do with a piece of straw... elementary. Lol. Then again, it's not as weird as being okay with liking letter envelopes...

I played ponies with my nieces today, your argument is invalid. Lol. (parents not fond of pony, yet fond of me sharing/playing with them with my nieces, irony!)

I think that Skrillex is a handsome guy, and seems like an awesome friend to hang out and troll with.

I always depict my favorite Rayman characters as my friends.

I always say things I don't mean to say.

I'm one of those weird people who feels like because I've met a celebrity and gotten their autograph, that makes us friends.

My mom is a spiritualist and various polish celebrities come to her often. I have a private number of -person removed- on my phone because mom told me to send her an SMS once (mom blocked her SMS functions for one reason). Thanks to that I know that her son wets himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back