Confused on how Tama-Go grows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azariaspice

Reaction score
So, I haven't really played with Tamagotchi since the first few releases. I found a Music Star on clearance, and then got interested in Tama-Go.

The thing is, I really wanna try to get them all. I don't really know much about how Tamagotchis are set up anymore, so I've just been attempting to make it work on my own.

I'm confused as to how they age, like how long is a year? How exactly do I breed them? Does pausing mess up how they grow? If anyone can explain the growth and breeding thing to me (which is mostly what I'm stuck on) that'd be fantastic! I love having these Tama-Go's, but the fact I can't figure out a function that's probably pretty simple (but not explained in the vague instructions) is making them less of a fun experience.

For the Tama-Go evoloution times are as follows:

Baby to Toddler = 1 hour

Toddler to Teen = 24 hours

Teen to Adult = 24 hours

To check how old youre Tamagotchi is you can check its stats by going on the 'stats' icon (first one on the top left).

When the Tamagotchi is an adult it can go to the date place where it can meet another Tamagotchi to marry.

To do this you select the door icon and choose 'Date Place'

3 days after (s)he has selected another Tamagotchi from the Date Place an egg will appear. This is the new tamagotchi!

After 10 mins the egg will hatch and this will be the start of a new generation.

The Tamagotchi you started with will now be an oldie.

Pausing will NOT effect the Tamagotchi in any way, it will just stop all growth.

:)

Alright, so how long until I can go to Date Place? I've heard it's 6 years, but how long is 6 years in Tama-time?

I've had my Tama-Go for much longer than six days, and it's only two years old. Is that some sort of glitch or something?

If you have had it for more than six days then it should be around six years by now.

Have you been pausing it alot?

When a Tamagotchi is paused all growth is stopped, which means it needs some more time to catch up on the time spent paused.

I pause it at work, so I guess maybe I forget to unpause it sometimes >< HaHa, well that would probably be my problem. Gonna have to remember to unpause them as soon as I get home I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back