confused!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocokwoka

Reaction score
i'm getting confused, so is it the v4 same as the japanese entama?

i'm getting confused, so is it the v4 same as the japanese entama?
Well there's some major differences. It's similar to the Entama but no the same as a Entama or Uratama. Consider it as a v3 with schools, life points, and jobs. :(

:eek: Locky458

[SIZE=14pt]You Should ask Binary.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
then how about Entama and Uratama, are they the same?

I asked about this a long time ago. But I lost the topic.

NO, they are not the same.

Ask Binary.

There are a few differences between the EnTama and the UraTama.

Hardware differences:

If you go to a screen were most of the pixels are activated (such as the when it's sleeping), and hold it up to the light, you can see that the UraTama pixels are dark blue. The pixels on the EnTama are black. If you compare side-by-side, you'll really notice the difference.

The antenna knob is round on an EnTama, and star-shaped on an UraTama. Same with the beads on the strap.

Software differences:

The characters have changed. Different looks and different names.

The "zoku" (groups) have changed, and the GUTS attributes have changed. EnTama has Intelligence, Style, and Kindness. UraTama has Humor, Gorgeous, and Passion GUTS points. Along with this there are new teachers.

Click here for an EnTama character chart.

Click here for an UraTama character chart.

The Cooking Ingredients have changed.

The built-in games are different.

Some of the rare items have changed.

The web site is different. UraTama characters go to UraTama town instead of Tamagotchi Town. Both UraTama and EnTama characters go to the same travel tour locations (Flower Hills, Pachi Forest, etc.). Both web sites are accessed through the e-tamago portal. The web address is in the instruction book.

UraTama can connect to EnTama via infrared. They can exchange gifts (which may get transformed in the process) and they can play games, but they can't mate together.

thx for all that help!! i think i got it now. but better to buy all the different kinds, it's always something different there! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back