Confusion b/w two V2 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissme

Reaction score
I went to this site: www.tamalove.pixelmood.com

It shows all the characters for V2 and it said that KURIBOTCHI was the starfish dude, and that HITODETCHI was the acorn dude. But on another site (I 4get the name) it said KURIBOTCHI was the acorn dude and that HITODETCHI was the starfish dude. Can someone clearify this for me?? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm.... In most of the groth charts I have found.. It is Kuribtchi as the chocalate drop/acorn and Hitodetchi as the cute little starfish..Hope I Helped :)

Ok, thanks, but I hope more people will comment on this post as well, just so I can be sure. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm pretty almost positive it is Hidodetchi is the Acorn Dude and the Kuribotchi is the Star fish guy. TamaLove is definitly more reliable then a lot of other websites.

no you are wrong kurobotchi is the starfish guy... please listen to me or you will get it wrong....

i know im sorry.... its just that im training to be a tama guide so ...... im sorry... i need to act like i know alot because thats what tama guides doo...but im sorry...

Tama Guides don't act like they know everything. They just tell you what is needed to be told and off they go. You'll make a great tama guide because you really know your stuff, you just need to lighten up a little bit. :D

Thank you...and i am truly sorry...oh yeah i have a question for you... when do you become a tama max?

I think Kuribotchi is the starfish kid. I was going to start a poll on this, and I still will :D

:D Your Welcome and I didn't mean to come down so hard on you. I'll forgive you if you forgive me.

Oh and you become a TamaMax when you reach 300 posts and a Tama Elder when you reach 1500 posts. And don't worry you'll be at Tama Max in no time.

i forgive you...im sorry.... and thank you i try to post every day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back