Connecting 3 ways

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I positive ive seen something about connecting 3 ways on v2s. if you know anything about it can you please answer me ? :D :wacko: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They do not connect three ways. Don't believe anybody who tells you they do on V1, V2, or V3. That's all the versions I have, so I can't say for any other version. Do not believe people when they say they can three way connect for V1, V2, or V3. It's fake (as far as I know: I've tried it before)!

Best Reagrds. TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
They do not connect three ways. Don't believe anybody who tells you they do on V1, V2, or V3. That's all the versions I have, so I can't say for any other version. Do not believe people when they say they can three way connect for V1, V2, or V3. It's fake (as far as I know: I've tried it before)!
Best Reagrds. TGD
Not to make you angry, but I HAVE done it with V1s.

My sister and I had V1s, and we met another girl with one. We connected 3-way, and mine did the eating game while the other 2 did the balloon game.

Then my sister took my V1 so I don't know if I connected with a different one because my sister would delete any tama on my friends list that she didn't have on hers!

There is no proper way of connecting three ways. I once got it, but it was an error.

I was connecting my V1 and 2 V2s, and the V1 was in front of the two V2s. Most of the time, one fails, and the otehr two proceed connecting, but that time it went wrong, and a V1 Gozarutchi visited both V2 screens, and gave both V2s poop. xP

It was an accident too. And yesterday, or the day before I conencted my Entamas, I made on EnTama give the other a present. The Tama giving the present failed the connection, and the other one actually received the present. If only it had been the UFO or something, then I'd have two of them, lol.

Not to make you angry, but I HAVE done it with V1s.My sister and I had V1s, and we met another girl with one. We connected 3-way, and mine did the eating game while the other 2 did the balloon game.

Then my sister took my V1 so I don't know if I connected with a different one because my sister would delete any tama on my friends list that she didn't have on hers!
Strange...it's never worked for me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back