Connecting - Princess Spacy to Tamagotchi Plus Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Hi! Well I am getting a Princess Spacey soon and was wondering if one could connect with my Tamagotchi Color? Thanks!

Yes, it can. On the Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver. activate the heart icon. A connection menu will appear. Select the 3rd option on the first menu page.

Connection menu on the Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver.

(page 1)

Tamagotchi iD L

Tamagotchi iD

Plus Color (TMGC+C)

Download

(page 2)

Special (Heart DekaTama at TamaDepa in Harajuku, Tokyo, Japan)

Wait I have a haxagontchi but my spacey wont connect with it :( .

The Hexagontchi's heart icon menu is as follows.

Hexagontchi

Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C)

Password

Special

Does it work if you select TMGC+C on both?

Make sure you press the B button on the connection screens, on one of the Tamas, so the hearts turn red and not pink.

If it's still not working, try replacing the batteries.

I just got finished trying it for myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work. No matter which settings I tried, or which one I pressed B on, the result was always an X. I guess it's just not a feature available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay. Thanks for trying though. If you did not I would have thought there was something wrong with my Tamagotchi Hexa. :)

The Princess Spacy can definitely connect to the regular iD L, although someone probably already said that.

EDIT: I remember I have previously connected my PS to my +C when testing my new PS's infrared, so it does connect to that, just not to the Hexagon it seems from previous posts. I wonder why. I don't have a Hexagon so I can't try for myself.

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back