Connecting Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henxinggan

Reaction score
I can't get my v4.5 and my v2 to connect. Should they be able to? I set the 4.5 connection to "other and I've tried both "ver 1" and "ver 2" on the v2 without success. Any guidance would be appreciated.

hmmmm, i am sure you can connect them both together.

my friend did metion something about cleaning the actual top of the tama, but i dont think that has any effect on it.

maybe try by hold the tama's a little closer/apart??

i dont know wether this will help, but i hope it will! :lol:

It should work when you connect them together. It does not matter what version it is. For your V4.5, you should choose "Others" and connect it with your other version using the appropriate settings. May I ask how you are physically connecting them? Your surroundings also affects the connection process because of the infre-red connection that Tamagotchis use to connect. Try to not connect in direct contact with the sun. If you find yourself still not able to connect, I suggest for you to refer to your V4.5's instruction sheet and see what it says on connecting with other versions to see if you are doing it right, but from what I am hearing from you, you are doing it correctly.

//Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back