Connecting V1 and V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The V1 can not come to the V4.
This sub-forum is called Seriously Tamagotchi please DO NOT post here with FALSE information and waste everyones time, V1 can visit V4 as can V3 and V2, I know I have one of each version running and have experience.

I have a V1 and a V4. I connected them and I noticed something very strange. My Tamas are both the same age but the V1 never visits the V4. Only the V4 visits the V1. Can a V1 visit a V4? Is it because they are two different versions?
Try switching sides :)

I don't know. My V1 & V4 visit each other about the same.

Well, if the v1 is on the right and the v4 on the left , but the v4 on the right and v1 on the left is what I mean :(

hmm I see what you are saying but it actually depends on which one you press to conncet first.

Hmm - I can't test that right now as my V1s are all tabbed up and sealed in a box... (from moving house..)
but I don't see why your V1 wouldn't visit the V4... are you sure you are pressing the right button last?

By that I mean, when you want a tama to visit yours you normally should press B to connect last (let the visiting tama press B to connect then you press it) - I noticed on the V4 that this rule seems to be slightly different and is the total reverse...

Does that make sense at all? :(

I guess I am suggesting that when you connect them try making sure you press the B button of your V1 last each time. If the V4 continues to visit, then try the same thing in reverse, making sure you press the B button of your V4 last each time...

just a suggestion :lol: not sure if it will work or not :nazotchi:
whats a v1 can sum 1show a pic of it i got one befor a v2 i dont know if its a v1 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back