Connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulietEmily23

Reaction score
Hi, Im a newbie who needs some help. I have a tamagotchi connection 4.5 but I don't have anyone to connect with! How will this affect my tamagotchi? I know that there is a matchmaker but I don't know what to do to get her to show up. Any help is appreciated. ;)

to get the match maker ur tama has to be at least four or five years old ( and it has to be an adult) and set the time to 2:59 ( there are other times that work too) then wait one minute and if the matchmaker does come then..tah dah! if she doesnt then try again another time or try another time

hope i helped ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there ;)

It doesn't really matter if you have anybody to connect with or not, it doesnt affect the game. The matchmaker comes around when your tama has to be an adult [im not exactly sure for how long he has to be an adult to make the matchmaker come]. The matchmaker presents you with an option of marrying someone and if you say no she'll go away and come back the next day with another tama you can marry. Hope i have helped.. :huh:

correction thats 6 or 7 yrs old and yes u do have to be a adult. it does not matter if u haven't connected much when the matchmaker appears just press button b and then the matchmaker will bring someone for u to marry B) B) B) then u will be asked to marry the character that the matchmaker brings along. B) :lol: u can select yes or no for example i have a violetchi on my tama and the matchmaker brings along a mametchi :wub: and i chose yes to marry him so then fireworks will appear on ur screen and make a cool sound for a few secs. :p :D then ur tama will return to its normal screen but ur character will have a baby girl or boy. they will then return to thier normal everyday life. :ph34r: B)

hope i helped

memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back