Connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyaway

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm just beginning on the second generation of my Connexion, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect with another Tama. My mum has one so that part's solved, but we just can't connect. I read somewhere that both Tama's have to be adults, so we waited and tried that. It still didn't work. Any help would be very much appreciated. :huh:

WELL DDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U p-u-t t-h-e-m- t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r- a-n-d -t-h-e-n- u- p-r-e-s-s- c-o-n-n-e-c-t-!!!!!!!!

Any simpler!!!!!!!!!!

dont give them a hard time!

They dont have to be adults... just toddlers... need them to be adults to fall in love...

Press the heart icon. after doing that on both tamas, press the "b" button again on one of them. hope it helped.

:huh: well you have to hit b 2 times b4 u connect but if it doesnt work then its because there a nother tamaigotchi near u

WELL DDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U p-u-t t-h-e-m- t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r- a-n-d -t-h-e-n- u- p-r-e-s-s- c-o-n-n-e-c-t-!!!!!!!!

Any simpler!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your highly intelligent answer. How about I stoop to your level;

D-o-n-'-t y-o-u t-h-i-n-k I t-r-i-e-d t-h-a-t-?-?-?

I tried connecting both on version 1 or version 2, but it won't work no matter what I do.

If you want to connect put the IR ports together and go to the connect option, choose present or game, and click it, then it will say stand by, then click again and it will say connect. At the begging click V2 if you're connecting with a V2 or V1 if you're connecting with a V1. (This info refers to connecting using a V2.)

Here is what you do to connect a v1 to a v2.

1. select the heart icon on both
  2. make the red bits on the tops of them face eachother
  3. On the v2, choose "ver.1" when it asks "playmate?"
  4. comfirm.
  5. push the middle button again on the v1 or v2.
How to connect a v1 to a v1:

1. choose the heart icon
  2. make the red bits on top face each-other
  3. press "B" again on one of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back