Connection 2 VS. Connexion 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaGotchi

Reaction score
Obviously v2's aren't out in America yet, and I have no clue when that will be, but I really want one for when I go on vacation in early May, so I set off to eBay to see if there were any for sale. But there are an extreme few Connections online, if there are any v2's, they're Connexions. So, I'm wondering, what are the differences between v2 Cons and ConX's? Cause I'm considering getting a ConX, so I can have it for May.

So... those who have them... help please? :D

n_n

As of yet, we aren't really sure.

Characters, items, playability... No one has sat down to discover the differences, nor have they been out long enough.

Infact, Con V2 isn't even supposed to be released yet, but a few have seeped out in the UK. I managed to buy one, and I'm quite satisfied. The new characters seems promising.

But no one has discovered any differences between the Cons and the ConXs, if any. Sorry. :/

Okeyday, thanks! I was just wondering if there were any extreme differences, before I went and bought a ConX. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both. I love them. They are basically the same exact thing, except for the writing on the tama.I got my US version from lambystoy.co.uk. The shipping was wicked fast to the US. :D

I know, wasn't it? It was like 2 business days. I ordered mine on a Thursday night and it was here Mon. morning. From the UK!!! Wow. I should have bought more than one... Oh well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back