connection 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connection 2 -WHEN WILL THEY COME OUT?

• Autum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • summer

• winter

• spring

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypet

Reaction score
I hope Tamgochi Connection 2 comes out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez! no need to get so po'd at me. I heard they are coming out April. Try searching the page on when the connection 2s r coming out. u should find it somewhere. But really, don't take out ur anger on me.

I'm torn.Part of me wants to see it come out in April,while another part wants to see it come out around summer.I just got a Playstation 2 and I need time to start building up a library for it before I have to spend my spare cash on other things.

Buying the playstation 2 must have costed a lot of money :wub: :wub:

It cost around $200.I still need a few games and a memory card for it.Probably going to order Kingdom Hearts and Champions of Norrath when I get paid,then put back a few dollars for when Connection 2s hit shelves,

How much is connection 2 anyways because when they come out I want to buy one :wub: :wub:

I was reading Bandai's press release about the Connection V2 and it is indeed coming out next month. I'm not sure if I want one though because the new version is too similar to Neopets; you earn "Gotchi points" to buy things. I don't like Neopets, and I'm afraid that the V2 may be too much like it.

I doubt it'll be a lot like Neopets.I don't think you'll need to earn points for food or anything.Just special items.

I mean Bandai created the original and best Virtual Pet.Neopets is in essence just a cheap ripoff.I'm sure Connection 2 is going to show Neopets how it's really done.

Dont worry about it it'll be out next month.(or at least thats what google says:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back