connection confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chamywak

Reaction score
i have two tamas one a v2 (yes i no old!) and a new v4.5 when i connect them together and one of the characters goes to see the other, their characters change they both seem to look like the postman in the v4.5 and even in their friend booklets it is different.

is this normal or not?

help :p :angry:

that's because the v2 and v4.5 have completely different characters- the tamas can't display characters that arent' programmed into them. so instead of showing a blank screen, the tamas turn into nazotchis on the screen- so instead of post, it kind of delivers tama's presence.

and on a side not, who cares if the v2 isn't one of the newer tamas? you should be PROUD to still have one going, some people don't because they think it's too 'old-fashioned', or some other nonsense. I personally, for example, prefer the V1-3 much better than the newer ones.

thankyou.. totally solved my problem..

and your right.. i like the v2! its less complicated :(

butt.. i do like the new additions to the v 4.5 like school and the website and the games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back