connection fail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccooollll

Reaction score
hi, i just got my tamagotchi these days

i was trying to connect to my friend's tama,

but it shows connection fail, what steps i should do

i put it face to face for the top of the IR sensor (red part) near each other

then i get 1 to the connect->v4->visit ~~then it shows standby,

then i do the other in same step... then press B for connect

it shows fail after few seconds

what happen to it??

Last edited by a moderator:
the good news is it is not amager glitch adn the bad news is ur tama i think is fake maybe u should take it baqk to the shop or restart it

hope i helped

happy tamaing

Were you and your friend outdoors when you were trying to connect? If so, Tamas can't connect in direct sunlight. This happened to me once-no big deal! Go inside or into the shade and it should work.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

You set both of them up to connect. Then you have to press B again while they are on stand by. It should work if you arent out in direct sunlight, like Memetchi Dream has said.

This sometimes happens if you are connecting in bright sunlight or maybe its because the battery is running out, sometimes tamas come with glitchy batteries. And you can keep pressing the 'B' button on both tamas so they connect. And you must make sure you select the correct version to connect with.

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Step by step on how to connect two V4's:

1) On both V4's, press button A (farthest to the left) until you get to the last icon in the top row

2) Press button B (middle) on both

3) Use button A to go to Version 4 and button B to select on both

4) Choose either "Game", "Present", or "Visit" on both by using A to choose and B to select

5) When it says 'Stand By', put the top of the tamagotchis together (where the IR thing is)

6) Press button B on one OR both tamas

More Tips:

*Don't do it in the direct sunlight

*Don't jiggle the tamagotchis around too much

*Don't take them apart from each other until it works

If it still doesn't work, it must be a glitch.

Hope I helped!

You have to do it at the same time it is because you are waiting to long. Used to happen to me until I realized why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back