Connection Group Hatch (My first Hatch!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Ok.

Tema evolved into Makiko! I'm SO happy!

20110930091037!Makiko.png

I'm sooooooooooooooo stupid I forgot all about posting. X___________X Irina's teenager stage was Ringotchi, but she has already evolved into Maidtchi. Her skills are 38, 40, and 25.

its the tenth ummmm i know this is a bit late but can i join with my v2? i hatched it earlier tonight and its still a baby and i was looking through this site and saw this and it seemed perfect so i'd like to join. and if so i have nothing to report yet as it is still a baby and we all know about the baby stage! ps its a girl named abbie

Last edited by a moderator:
my v2 turned into a hotodetchi today. she was neglected as i had to go out today and i couldn't bring my tama. she was asleep when i got home so i couldn't help her. but i'll make up for it tomorrow. i hope this does not affect what she becomes!

Wow I haven't posted for ages! And I'm behind! I unpaused Emily and Elise yesterday and they became Pipotchi (Emily) and Marotchi (Elise) but I don't have pics yet. So have some Chuchutchi pics instead!

SAM_0581.jpg
SAM_0580.jpg

Yep.

my ahhh tama died this morning i guess when i didn't care for it yesterday it did affect my tama it made it die! i should be more careful with my tamas!

Sorry for not updating. Fuerza is Gozarutchi.

Hello?

... What?

Do you.... wanna go wig shopping?

Fine...... :rolleyes:

How about this one:

rvythreh.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine how about this:

6uy76rb.jpg

Fine...............

Lets take a picture:

female-gozarutchi.jpg

Fuerza died. let me start this over. I've got a..................... BOY! Named ..................... Bello. just translate it. I paused him for a few hours so I can go to school.

Well, Irina married a Minotchi that the matchmaker brought. She had a girl, and she has left it already so I have finished this hatch.

Byeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back