Connection Issues with V.1, V.3, and V.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper_eos

Reaction score
I have a version 1, 3, and 4. I know these versions are compatible with each other but I haven't been able to get them to connect. I am pretty sure I am doing everything correctly and I don't think their age should matter. I have one with a baby and the other two are one day old. I've connected with a friend fine just can't get my own to properly connect. Any advise? Anyone else had this issure.

yeh v3 and v4 connect by clicking others and yes you cannot have more then 2 connecting

not sure about the v1 though

you have to select others on v4 and v3 but a v1 can conect to both! try faceing the infa red parts together and try cleaning the infa red parts!

hope i helped!!!

I figured out the issue. I wasn't trying to connect all three at once just two at a time and I was selecting "Others" like I was suppose to. You have to Select Others and then when it says "Stand by" on both screens you click the "B" button and then they connect. I wasn't pushing the "B" button. My boyfriend figured it out.

And in case anyone is curious the V1-4.5 are all compatible. If you connect a V1 with the other versions your characters may show up a little differently because V1 doesn't have all the same characters the V3-4.5 have but they still all play together and so far seem like they are starting to fall in love (exchanging flowers and hearts as gifts). Currently playing a V1, V3, and V4. We'll see if we get any love connections. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back