connection or connexion??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlykitty

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
is the connection tama easier to take care of or the connexion one? haven't gotten one yet so i need help on my decision. . . also. .. r the ones sold at gamestop.com the ones from the uk? the pictures look different from the other us ones. . .

is the connection tama easier to take care of or the connexion one? haven't gotten one yet so i need help on my decision. . . also. .. r the ones sold at gamestop.com the ones from the uk? the pictures look different from the other us ones. . .
I personaly havent tried the uk version,so i cant tell you which one is better, but i would just get the connection because the colors are cooler and they say the weight in pounds not grams like the foreign ones :)

Yeah, but the weight numbers are still the same, right? (Bebetchi's weight is 5, Maruchi's is 10, ect.)

Grams make more sense for Tama weight to me. Tamagotchis strike me as being very small creatures, so 30 grams for an adult sounds right. 30 pounds for an adult Tama... That's huge! o_o

I'm not sure which to go for... Does anyone know how Connexions age? I know the Connections have half-lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that the connections have more memory and more random events than the connexions... but i don't know by personal experiance.

Also, ConnX live on a basic life, and Connection live on a Half life, they turn to a adult at age 3-4, while Connx adults come at age 5-8. :)

Please if you have something to add you can always use the edit option.

I'm from the UK and the Tamagotchi Connexion is just the same as the US version (connection) although the US versions seem to have brighter, better more vibrant colours :unsure:

I live in Italy, and the version here is the same as UK: ConneXion.

I think the tamagotchi itself is the same as USA version (except grams/libbre) but it comes in 6 stupid and dying colours...

Anyway, 2 libbre are ~ 1000 grams, so translated it will become 2 libbre = 2 Grams. Wow...

V2s r d same, v1=connections can pause, but connexions do more things e.g. go to the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back