Connection Problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi_Bird

Reaction score
I have just got the tamagotchi ver.2.... the last time i had a tamagotchi was when i was like 8 or somthing so this one is a lil harder to figure out. i have tried to connect wif ofa tamagotchi's but it just wont work... we select the same options and the stand by icon appears... but then it disapears and nothings changed.

My tama is frm Hong Kong and my friends is frm the UK, does this matter?!?!. Do the characters need to be the same age?!?! Is there something we r doing wrong that is causing the tamagotchi's to not connect wif each other?!?! Please help :marumimitchi:

Thnx :D

sorry i just found out there r ment to be no questions asked here!!!! sorry!!!! :D newbie i didnt know!!!! SOWWY!!!!

actually u do post questions here...now this might sound stupid coming from a guide but anyway im not very sure if the problem is that u have different tamas from different places though

Just really quickly.. Try this.. it should work.. when you go to the menu and select the Version.. then connect hit the B button once more.. you should connect then.. I had that problem the day that I got mine.. just hit the button an extra time or two and you'll be fine.. theres nothing wrong with your tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back