Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a V5 but my mum making me save money for it i want to sell my DS silver on eBay for money but you have to pay to put it on But I WILL get a V5

I got my V5 of Thursday, and the tamas are Teenagers! The V5 ROCKS! I also got ALL the codes possible for it! YAY! IF YOU DONT ALREADY HAVE A V5, GET ONE TODAY! I have a V2, a V4.5, and now, a V5!

Horray! Me and my sister have all the first wave designs!

Mine is in the adult stage! I love my V5!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Well anyway I have got one and they are so cute ( not being mean on the "well anyway" thing) :lol: :lol: and it is just like raising 1 of them. You cant name each and every one of them but you can (so i have been told (my tama's are not at that stage yet)pick witch one you want to get married and i will most likely pick the girl.

I am a proud owner of a v5 familitchi i got mine on the 21st of feb i think.

i got it from amazon and mine are now teenagers anmd i have got a

shelltchi

korokotchi

chamametchi

a chamametchi is one of the best characters you can get!! i must be doing a great job!!

if u want a v5 chart go to this website:

https://tamacraze101.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=3702

i hope it helps ;)

here is what tamas i got:

v2- yellow with flowers.

v2- lilac.

v3- pink with flowers.

v4- pink.

v5- pink (love my family) my latest edition.

I have got a v5. when i played with it for the first 2 weeks it was realy fun but now it is getting a bit boring. i wish they could put a coloured screen in and it would hav been better if there was more stuff to do.

i want a V5 so badly and i guess those other ones sound a little cool too i guess....

also can someone tell me where the forum was that had the v5 instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back