Connection vs. Connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
What exactly is the difference between a Connection and Connexion? I know it's US vs. Japanese, but is it that much different? I found a Connexion for cheap, should I get it? They have so many more colors and stuff too!!!! Would it be too hard to try to play w/Japanese words? Thanks!!!!!!

i personally think connexion is better...its got a shop where u can buy treats and items for ur tamagotchi to play with/eat ;)
You can do the same thing on a connection v2.

I don't think there really different.

I would reccomend either one.

Either.. it doesnt matter. im not sure if you can debugg the japaneese ones.. but otherwise go for it!!!

Well I already have a v2 connection and I was just thinking about buying a connexion for the fun of of it - is there different food and items (to accompany Japanese culture)? Are the games different? I've heard of people talk about the dance and hurdle games, which definitely aren't on my v2 connection. So I was just wondering what the differences were exactly. :)

Hi!

I have a connection v2, and my friend connextion.There is a slight diffrence because some games r diffrent and u can buy diffrent food.Me and my friend connected and she gave me a present that was a bowl of fish stew.

but connection is better because the battery stays longer and u can understand the languege and there r more games! :D <_<

Yay <_< Thanks everybody... I'm going to buy a connexion ( because I already have a connection ) because it's a bit different and it'd be cool to have it :D

p.s. Is anyone else addicted to Ebay/Amazon etc. like me =X IT'S HOPELESS! I cant' resist!

I'd vote Connection myself...it's in English, and well...tha's it.

Although I guess a Connexion would be cool; I've never had one myself.

I'd vote Connection myself...it's in English, and well...tha's it.
Although I guess a Connexion would be cool; I've never had one myself.
connexion is in english too..i wouldnt really know which is better though unless i had both or my friend had a connection

Well just so everybody knows, I just received my connexion from Hong Kong! I think it's interesting how the egg is made of different material. In american versions it's harder more glossy plastic, and the japanese version is lighter and less glossy. I also noticed this difference in the japanese and american variants of micropets. Here's the site where you can view American... click... and here's the Japanese versions... click :kuribotchi:

It came with both English and Japanese instructions and all the commands on the Tama like "Hungry" "Happy" "Training" are in English as well. I love it! It's really cute. Here's some pictures!!!!! (the purple one is my new connexion the white/pink one is my connection, the little one is my mini :mametchi: )

Click :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back