Connection with another v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI!

I love my tama v3, and I was so excited to visit and play with my other girlfriend who has one... BUT everytime we try to connect together it says standby for a while and then just goes back to the normal screen of my tama walking around. or, sometimes it says failed! WHY WHY WHY does this happen!

We connect ONCE, and we don't even know how that happened... but atleast we are now on eachothers friends list (as the only friend because we can't connect with anyone!)

I've tried everything! Sitting them down with the infared screens touching, holding them so they are head to head, pressing the buttons at the same time, not pressing it at the same time, jumping up and down while pressing the button, eating a pickle while pressing then button, EVERYTHING!!!!! and it never works.

it makes me very sad because i want my tama, Pea, to play with her tama, Hank!

help me please!

Thanks.

HI!
I love my tama v3, and I was so excited to visit and play with my other girlfriend who has one... BUT everytime we try to connect together it says standby for a while and then just goes back to the normal screen of my tama walking around. or, sometimes it says failed! WHY WHY WHY does this happen!

We connect ONCE, and we don't even know how that happened... but atleast we are now on eachothers friends list (as the only friend because we can't connect with anyone!)

I've tried everything! Sitting them down with the infared screens touching, holding them so they are head to head, pressing the buttons at the same time, not pressing it at the same time, jumping up and down while pressing the button, eating a pickle while pressing then button, EVERYTHING!!!!! and it never works.

it makes me very sad because i want my tama, Pea, to play with her tama, Hank!

help me please!

Thanks.
All you have to do is: On the 'stand by' screen press 'b' and then It will say 'connect' Then it will automatically connect shortly after that.

To connect with other Tamagotchi's go to the screen you went to (The Heart icon and go to Ver. 3) and make sure both of you are at it and press the "b button" the SECOUND button to make the "Stand by" screen go to "Connect" and to ensure it stays on connect keep pressing A if you want ot stay conneced just in case it goes out of it.

I hope tihs helps! :wacko:

~TAmA MaSteR~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all so much! I'm sure this will help a lot seeing how we were never doing that before!!

thank you thank you!

I'm excited to FINALLY connect!

Thank you all so much! I'm sure this will help a lot seeing how we were never doing that before!!
thank you thank you!

I'm excited to FINALLY connect!
Your welcome. I'm glad to help.

Yes, do what they said :D

I'm going to be busy to make a board for the ultimate v3 help.

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back