Connection works with Connexion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electreon2005

Reaction score
I looked on Amazon (Right Here, the UK one) and I was finding a cheap deal for a Tamagotchi. I saw a Translucent White Tamagotchi Connection which looks really cool, but I don't know whether this Connection V4 will work with Connexion V4. The Tamagotchi Connexion Version 4 is the United Kingdom type of Tamagotchi's since 2004, when V1 was distributed. I live in the UK! Do you think it'd be OK buying Connection (if it works with Connexion) or should I buy a Connexion? Oh yeah, I'm buying off tamagotchi_king for £12.99 (around $25.67, ¥3169).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does work, but many of the other Connections are usually more snazzy than that. Even though they do not work with Connections or Connexions, the Entama is better than V4 and has more fun designs.

Yes it does work, but many of the other Connections are usually more snazzy than that. Even though they do not work with Connections or Connexions, the Entama is better than V4 and has more fun designs.
Thanks for your help. I wanted to buy a V4 so I can connect with my friends, I live in the UK, remember? I don't want an Entama anyway.

Any tama can connect with any other international tama. It can even connect to a Japanese one. You're safe buying a Connection.
They can only connect to SOME Japanese ones, Tamagotchi Connexion/Connection from Europe/USA/Australia/Hong Kong can all connect to each other but only to the original Japanese Tamagotchi Plus and Ketai and Keitai Akai - NOT EnTama or UraTama or TamaSuku.

For future reference TZ have a connectability chart - https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=9473

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back