Connexion Version 3 packaging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]Ummmm....... I don`t think those are Tamagotchi Connexion V3. Tamagotchi connexion is the european Tama, and on those packs, it has got Tamagotchi Connection. It also has Tamagotchi Connection toys in them.[/SIZE]

Yes - they are real - they are the exact designs that they have in KMart in Australia - they also came in Connection packaging, but are Connexions.

Heres a pic of the one I bought for my friend (i've already opened mine and destroyed the packaging!!)

V3 Connexion in packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - they are real - they are the exact designs that they have in KMart in Australia - they also came in Connection packaging, but are Connexions.
Heres a pic of the one I bought for my friend (i've already opened mine and destroyed the packaging!!)

That's awesome, thanks for posting! :)

I am getting excited. So they are out in Australia.. I must get one. Hehehe

Yep, those V3s ARE real. I have bought one of those, wich was the tropical green flowers design. (It´s on it´s way through the post). lol I already knew about these- there are loads of them on ebay! :)

*Tama-Shiba*

not European,but Asian.

thats the same exact packageing my V3 CONNECTION had.

Those are the asian ones, It says on the BACK of the packaging..Also, Connexions dont say "tamagotchi connexion" on them, they "tamagotchi".. On the european ones they do anyway

Dude. I want to buy a Connexion off Ebay now just because they have those loopy things and awesome packaging. :rolleyes: Just, WOW. (The Connection packaging is boring.)

*is reffering to the one OsuMesu posted*

:rolleyes: Yes, my ebay experience searching for a v3 confirms that! :ph34r:

But actually, that is the European/Asian Connexion. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back