Considering getting a P's - some questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnee

Reaction score
.... so I have been trying to read up on what the Tamagotchi P's is about and I get that there are those different pierces one can buy to put on that kind of work like the Tama-go figures. I think this is pretty cool.

BUT I also read that the pieres unlock raisable characters - how does this work? Would I have to leave the thing on the whole time to get one of those possible characters?

I am not quite sure yet how those things work.

Which pierce do you guys recommend if I was to only get one to start with?

.... so I have been trying to read up on what the Tamagotchi P's is about and I get that there are those different pierces one can buy to put on that kind of work like the Tama-go figures. I think this is pretty cool.

BUT I also read that the pieres unlock raisable characters - how does this work? Would I have to leave the thing on the whole time to get one of those possible characters?

I am not quite sure yet how those things work.

Which pierce do you guys recommend if I was to only get one to start with?
You need to keep the piece on the whole time to unlock the extra raisable characters. The standard is 3 adults.

Love Melo or Circus. They both add some characters, some items, some rooms designs and stuff. The Royal Change piece is not really a good idea as all it is is an Henshin Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back