Contest....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
So I recently ran a contest on my log (Check it out! CLICK HERE!!) and it was so much fun I decided to create another one! Here it is:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREATE A TAMA!!!

What I'm looking for is a drawing of a made-up tamagotchi character that is colorful and creative, and has a cute name (preferably ending in "tchi")!

All submissions should be sent to my PM box

Have fun with this!! I'll try to post the 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place winner at 6:30/7:00 on Monday, January 18th.

DEADLINE: Firday, January 21th, 2011, at 3:00 p.m. American Pacific Time

INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL: Your tamatalk screen name, a photo of your drawing, and the name of your tamagotchi

Good Luck and thank you to all that will enter! I'm really looking forward to seeing your designs!! :)

xoxo,

missvioletchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refer to the topic Competitions-APPROVAL COMPULSORY regarding competitions. You may PM any one Guide with all the details necessary (it's all outlined in the link provided).

Until the revised version of the competition (which is to be posted in the FUN STUFF forum) is approved by a TamaTalk Guide, this topic will be closed, per site guidelines. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back