continuation; continuation; is this wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klawz

Reaction score
ok, so i became the champion in sprint 4 times bin a row. then, on the 8th round on my fifth try, my tama did two cart wheels, then disappeared, and reappeared over the finish line

P.S. if you finally believe it has ADHD, YAY for you, i finally got the point across

P.S.S.my tama just had a kid, and then ate the baby. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DIAGNOSE YOUR TAMA WITH ADHD!!!!!!!!!

If you mate by infra-red connection, the female Tamagotchi character will have two babies. Soon after the second is born, it will fly up off the top of the screen to go live with the male parent.

If there is a communications error, the second baby may just disappear, and not appear on the other Tamagotchi.

Thats Very Odd.. Did you acctually see it eat the baby or did you just check on it & the baby wasn't there? Its possible the baby just died. But thats just a suggestion.

Hope I helped!!

~Cleopatra~

ok, so i became the champion in sprint 4 times bin a row. then, on the 8th round on my fifth try, my tama did two cart wheels, then disappeared, and reappeared over the finish line

P.S. if you finally believe it has ADHD, YAY for you, i finally got the point across

P.S.S.my tama just had a kid, and then ate the baby. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DIAGNOSE YOUR TAMA WITH ADHD!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ADULT DID YOU HAVE??

P.S (SORRY BOUT CAPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back