Continuation of"Is my Tagotchi fake?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chocosilver, that's the box, here's the picture of my Box and Tamagotchi with TOGETCHI or Lenny, with the prize in it, in pesos. (Tingnan mo to Mametchi's owner kung ito presyo sau iyo o hindi, sabihin mo sakin.)Picture HERE

My Problem is now solve. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just saw this post while browsing this site.

I wanted to ask about the fake tama, too.

My friend got the same tama as Vendor's one.

And my tama looks like this:
imageproxy.php
[/img]

Vendor is from Philippines and I'm from Malaysia.

We got exactly the same products, is it because it is an Asia products?

I look through the website of www.bandai-asia.com yesterday.

And I just couldn't found the one like us.

I'm still wondering......

If it can give you a V4 TamaTown login password that works, then it's genuine.

Looking at your Kuchipatchi and comparing it to these other two, from the previous two batches of shell patterns: Mametchi and Memetchi, I would have to say yours is probably one of the next wave of shell patterns.

Well, I just saw this post while browsing this site.I wanted to ask about the fake tama, too.

My friend got the same tama as Vendor's one.

And my tama looks like this:
imageproxy.php
[/img]

Vendor is from Philippines and I'm from Malaysia.

We got exactly the same products, is it because it is an Asia products?

I look through the website of www.bandai-asia.com yesterday.

And I just couldn't found the one like us.

I'm still wondering......
Yup.....this are products from asia.....i think bandai asia still dun have the time to update...This design are released in hongkong.....and i think they got the qty from hongkong and try to sell in their country....jus like singapore.....there is only 4 designs from hong kong......they will want to see whethe is it popular or not before they design more and take in more stock............. :D

** I have the same design as yrs....but the shell of mine become dirty and cant be clean off then i accidentally use nail remover to clean it who knows all the print come off so i was so angry that i clean off all the print...hehe...

Thanks again everyone, I bought another Tamagotchi 2 days ago, now I have 2 tamagotchi.

The one is Blue with white and blue diamonds or stars and the other one is white with TMGC written above and beside it is a Tamagotchi picture and with snows covered in it.

I thought of buying another tamagochi, too.

But the tamagochis sold here are only in four different colors.

I don't like the other three.

Well, I just want to know if the cover protector is sold?

Cos I really don't wish my tamagochi to get dirty or get any scratch.

I've seen a cover protector for v2 in a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back