Converse' All Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what i think except you feel every little stone under your foot when you wear then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what i think except you feel every little stone under your foot when you wear then.
Yeah, the same thing happens when I wear them. It hurts x.x

It's also funny to know something is under your foot, unlike my old trainers you can't feel a thing.

Unfortunately, that's because Converse All Stars (and the copies/fakes) don't provide much support for your ankle and foot - so after time, you can start to suffer from sore arches and aching heels & toes...

I think Converse look great, but... not worn everyday unless you want to ruin your feet ^_^

Converse high tops look awesome. ;)

I have them in pink.

Too bad there so uncomfortable...

Every time I take them off, my feet ache for days...

Ouch. ;)

-Rachel

I like Converse. They get uncomftorble if I wear them for too long though. I prefer my sandals.

Every pair of shoes I have is Converse, excpet one pair, they're Vans.

I've grown used to the feeling, you do feel every stone under your foot, and Converse is easily worn out. My feet don't ache anymore ^ ^

I used to have a Pair, they were pretty comfy, except for the feeling of stones and stuff under them when i was walking, now i just wear normal Shoes. (DC skateboarding shoes to be exact XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back