Cookies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko Lover

Reaction score
I don't play on my tama anymore but I remember back 2 years ago when I visited the shop on my v4 randomly and there was a cookie! It was square with rounded edges and checkered and my sisters would also get it in their shop. We bought it and it increased the tama's happiness like normal...It's not a problem but I don't know why it was in the shop randomly on the same day for all of us. and it also happened another day. I wish I knew the dates for both. :(

It could have been for a holiday... maybe Christmas? I remember on Valentine's Day, there used to be chocolate hearts in the shop.

It wasn't a holiday so I guess it was just one if those days. Oh and gOod to see I'm not the only one who's gotten this! Thanks

and some special days, there will be youghurt there too! I don't know which, then, but I've seen the cookie you're talking about :D

I bought the cookie for my tama and she liked it. That was the first generation. It will appear randomly sometimes, so keep an eye out for it. ;)

THE COOKIE. Yumm. It is rare but I did get it quite a few times nothing to big to worry about.

and some special days, there will be youghurt there too! I don't know which, then, but I've seen the cookie you're talking about :D
i remember the yogurt! i only got it once so i never ate it. its expensive!

Yeah I remember the cookie, its like on valentines day there used to be a chocolate heart! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back