Cool, but freaky!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily78900

Reaction score
Hello. just to tell you, My v4. 5 kept changing from a boy baby into a mametchi over and over. I think It might have changed over 1000 times today. I HAD TO HIDE IT IN MY CLOSET!!!!! Then I reset it and the whole screen was filled with eggs. Then something freaky happened. my cat ran into my room and as soon as she saw the tamagotchi she meowed and ran away. At least the beeping stopped. :mellow: :p :huh: :eek:

creepy it just did that or did you get it wet :mellow:

------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]Save the penguins[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

stop global warming

stop animal abuse

stop animal testing

Save the earth

;) :D :wacko: I think it was a glitch, I am SURE that I did NOT get it wet... I had it up high on a shelf.

Have you opened up your tamagotchi lately? I told you not to screw things up. ;) Hehe, did you drop it in water within a range of 3 days? Try contacting bandai.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its propoly a problom at the factory or a glith. If something like that happened to mine I would toss the battery out the window and hit it with a hammer. Thats what I would do or if I still had the packaging I would put the tama back in then return it. ( why diddnt you just let the eggs hatch? You would have so many cool tamagothis in one tama.)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its propoly a problom at the factory or a glith. If something like that happened to mine I would toss the battery out the window and hit it with a hammer. Thats what I would do or if I still had the packaging I would put the tama back in then return it. ( why diddnt you just let the eggs hatch? You would have so many cool tamagothis in one tama.)
that would be cool you should have left it for a while and seen what happend to the eggs. (lol - i'm giggling to myself just thinking of all those tamas bobbing about) :D :furawatchi:

Maybe It got to too hot if you didn't get it wet. To much sun might kill the battery but i'm not exatly sure about that!

***~Glittertize~***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back