Cool items (toys) that tamas play with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durch_den_monsun

Reaction score
A few days ago, I got a U.F.O toy, and I thought it was just another remote controled toy, but when I clicked it my tama went back in time and watched dinosaurs! I thought that was soo cool! Has anyone else gotten an item for any of their tamas that they thought was really cool? (I have a v4.5 btw)

1440dqh.jpg

My tama Bill watching the dinosaurs :)

That's why. Some things you can't use unless you have another item that goes with it. You need a stereo to play the cd's. And you also need a mirror to play with the makeup

UFO huh? we better start saving($o expen$ive!) :]

ELIZA! WE GOT WORK TO DO! START HAMMING UP ON SNACKS!

Eliza(v4): but whyyyyy? I don't CARE about time travel!

lol, that's all I'm gonna do this afternoon, games games games...

UFO huh? we better start saving($o expen$ive!) :]
lol. It was slightly expensive, and after 1 use I still have it :) . idk if i can use it over and over, or i it has a certain number of uses, but i got it from the shop on the tama toy, so you'll just have to keep looking out for it. You can also go on tamatown and play a bunch of games to get more gotchi points.

oh it's a permenant toy for sure! another cool toy: (this is for the v6) is the botique, you can manage a store! it's really random....

ooooh! Okie dokie! I'm glad to hear that!! I'll play with it again tomorrow and see if he goes somewhere different. Hope you get it too!

On the Music Star I saw a post (I can't remember where from) that this person's Tamagotchi got a Tamagotchi as a toy. A Tamagotchi. Had a Tamagotchi. I wonder if that's true or not... It'd be Tamagotchi within Tamagotchi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back