Cool themes for customizing a Tamagotchi v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miriam

Reaction score
Yup..... I'm new here, and I wasn't really sure which category to put this topic in. But this looked like the best place.

Anyway, i've been wanting to make a cool case thingy for my tama, and I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas? They would all be made out of clay. Here are my ideas so far:

A house that has a roof, the antenna would be a chimney, and there would be little legs (like the foundation of the house) that let the tama stand up. There could even be windows on the sides of the case, with little curtains and flowerboxes! :kusatchi:

A case that looks like a fruit like a strawberry or apple and the antenna could have little clay leaves on it so it looks like the stem. :ichigotchi:

A case with plastic gems all over it!!! Maybe in a pattern? :p

Also, what type of clay should I use, should it be colored clay or white clay that I paint? And what's the best stuff to coat it with to make it shiny after it's done?

Thanks for reading!!!!! Miriam :furawatchi:

Welcome to TamaTalk! :)

I like the ideas you have, all of them sound good! My favorite would be the case with plastic gems idea. :) I think the best type of clay to use for this would be modeling clay, it comes in all kinds of colors so you won't have to paint it. If you want to make it shiny, you would have paint over it with a glaze made for clay, and put it in an oven, which would harden it and make it breakable. ;)

Latest posts

Back