Cool, Today I got a Bill! =O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karoline

Reaction score
Its funny because HER name is Viola and so she is Viola the Bill. Lol! If he's not rare, what tama is?

Theres nothing really special about him except he has a human head but non human legs

I have a Bill too and I like Bills. Bill is an average care -character.

However, Bill is definately a regular character.

No Tama is really 'rare', except for Oyajitchi, Nazotchi and the debug-only characters.

Well, some people consider some Tamas rare because they never seem to get them, but that's not a reason to say a Tama is generally hard to get or rare. Someone may get a certain Tama constantly, and someone never gets it. Different people treat their Tamas different ways.

Please people stop asking "is my Tama rare" or spreading "this Tama is rare" -rumors. .

I have a Bill too and I like Bills. Bill is an average care -character.
However, Bill is definately a regular character.

No Tama is really 'rare', except for Oyajitchi, Nazotchi and the debug-only characters.

Well, some people consider some Tamas rare because they never seem to get them, but that's not a reason to say a Tama is generally hard to get or rare. Someone may get a certain Tama constantly, and someone never gets it. Different people treat their Tamas different ways.

Please people stop asking "is my Tama rare" or spreading "this Tama is rare" -rumors. .
Yes tarakotchi93 is right the only rare ones are Oyajitchi and Nazotchi (and a tiny bit mimitchi and mametchi) I've never gotten a Bill my self I take to much care of my tamas to get one. Bill is an avarge chracter he is not rare.

Sorry not to get off topic, but is your real name karoline because My name is Caroline. And how do you get a bill I `ve always wanted one!!!!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,the character Bill is actually rare but it can only come from a v3 character called Hashitamatchi,and tends to have loads of looking after andn is selfish and likes to get up lte apparently,I hope I helped you.

Personally i dont like bills but its just because i dont like the way the look like but if you like them thats fine it really doesnt matter what i think

people said its rare and i also thought it was rare, but i dont think its rare anymore. people say its rare because they have never gotten it, thats why they said its rare and when they finnally get one, they ask if its rare. to answer your question, bill is not rare. only nazotchi and the secret character you get when you debug.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Well,the character Bill is actually rare but it can only come from a v3 character called Hashitamatchi,and tends to have loads of looking after andn is selfish and likes to get up lte apparently,I hope I helped you.
Bills are only Rare in P1s they are avarage in anyother tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back