Cool website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... just out of curiousity, what is Gaia Online exactly? I've heared about it, but I don't know...
It's an anime/RPG forum site. When you sign up you get an avatar. You start out with peasant-ish clothes, but as you post on the site and vote in polls on the forums, you get more items to decorate your avatar with. :D

It's relatively easy to earn gold, if you find somewhere you like to post. A lot of the "good" stuff on Gaia requires LOTS of gold though, so a lot of members have quests.

There are also random events that happen, like Pink Links that give you 1000 gold, flying pink and blue boxes and enchanted trunks that float around. What exactly is IN these boxes and trunks varies each day. Usually they're rare items.

Usually the BEST items are only obtainable through what's called a donation letter. Every month, the creators of Gaia hand out a Sealed Envelope as a thank you for donating to the site. If you have enough gold, you can buy one from someone. The highest I ever paid for a letter was probably 4700 gold before they announced the items. No one (except the creators) knows what each month's donation item is. So depending on how awesome the items are, the price for a specific month's donation letter can rise or fall.

It's pretty fun. ^_^ Lots of drama, if you know where to look. :D

BTW...my username on Gaia is Aiko-Sama. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.. That website is an obsession of mine. @_@

Well, not so much anymore, but I still go on it for at least two hours a day ^^;;

My name on there (like most other forums) is Achan.

I have never heard of it or been to it, but I will now! My screen name will be Tamagotchi93. :angry:

Yeah, I'm on there too! My screename is the same as the one I have here if you're curious. :wub:
I know this is off topic, but I just noticed, your avvie is how my V2 tama looks like. What is it called? Is it good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back