cool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That SOOOOO rocks! I'll HAVE to try that! (sorry for the caps!)

iv got a UFO and yesterday, when my :huh: was flying to a place, i clicked on the button C and he crashed on the island. Now he is living on there! it´s SO cool!!You guys try it for yourself!!!
mine looked at an island but it didn't live on it.

Who tricked you?
i think you're spamming. and the UFO (to the person that didn't know ) looks like a clown's hat. it's 5000 points. buy it, it's a good thing to have

I want a spacehip/ufo ,but it is to EXPENSIVE,please don't say that this is a stupid thing,exist a way to have the spaceship/UFO cheaper? pleas contact me:

A DODO!1995

[email protected]

I want a spacehip/ufo ,but it is to EXPENSIVE,please don't say that this is a stupid thing,exist a way to have the spaceship/UFO cheaper? pleas contact me:

A DODO!1995

[email protected]

Ok, i want this topic closed.

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!! TAMAMUM! ADMIN! ANYONE!

I just don´t want this anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose i´ll have to get a pen and click the reset button on the back and then click:download.

-Oh, well. Here goes!!-

(clicks download and......)

PHEW!!! He´s back to normal!!!!!!

I will NEVER let my sister touch my precious tama again....!

_____________________________________--

I LOVE ROBOTCHIS!!!!!!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :angry: :huh: :lol: :)
I also love the :eek:

is your tama standing with it's back to because if it is it has just landed there and you can push A and your tama will be back home

Is this a glitch? Or it's real?I will try it when my tama becomes an adult.
Its real,my best mates got one and it goes to france and everything. Its so cool! its a normal v2!

what do you mean flying somewhere? Where was it flying? Because I have had two UFO and they didn't fly places!
there are 2 kinds of UFO's. one of them is an rc ufo, and the other is a ufo that your tama can ride in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back