Coraline.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
Well I searched around for a topic, couldn't find one.

So yeah.

Have any of you guys seen it? What'd you think of it?

It's rather new I guess, still a New Release at my local video shop.

I was creeeeped out. I couldn't sleep, aha, and buttons scare me now.

So I just wanna know what you people thought of it and all. :)

It's not that new, I saw it in February or March

xD

Well, I loved it xD It was kinda creepy cause the other mother, is just plain creepy.

I wanna read the book xP

I saw Coraline ages ago xD

Anyway, it was really creepy the first time I watched it, but the second time it was just boring. So very boring. I guess it's the kind of film you can only watch once.

I saw it this past March, so it's kind of old.

But I loooved it<33

I read the book as well, and the movie is better.

The book is the creepy one. Plus, they added Wybie in the movie; he's not in the book.

I saw it in the summer. It was very creepyfull. In fact, sometimes when I think about it at night, I stay up all night. It's good I didn't see it in 3-D though. 3-D makes me naucious if I watch it for more than 20 minutes.

Today I saw a snowman with buttons for eyes. I got freaked out.

[SIZE=7pt]I loved Coraline. I tend to love a lot of Neil Gaiman's novels and the movie was fabulous in my opinion. This isn't really your think if you don't like cryptic things : D[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, I loved that movie. I really do like creepy movies like that. I'm one of those people who doesn't get creeped out by scary movies, and never has nightmares. I wonder why....

It was disturbing when the two actor girls/ladies, whatever had like, NO clothes on! x.o And, the other mother's fingers near the end, me and my friends call them the devilicious fingers.

I don't think I've mentioned this, but after watching it I was like "Why didn't Tim Burton work on this?"

It was his kinda thing.

The style of the movie reminded me of Tim Burton. Except....it had more color.

It was disturbing when the two actor girls/ladies, whatever had like, NO clothes on! x.o And, the other mother's fingers near the end, me and my friends call them the devilicious fingers.
They are Coraline's neighbors who used to be famous showgirls. That part disturbed me too. Worse, I was watching it with my brother and mom. And cousin. Dx

I didn't really like it.

It was alright. It was like like a combo of creepy and kiddish, which was weird, and I didn't like Coraline's personality, or her (real) parents'.

I liked the cat though.

I thought it was creepy. I watched it with my sister when my dad brought it home from the video store. It's a recent release here. And now, my sister has some Gogos Crazy Bones and one of them has buttons for eyes and it reminds us of Coraline so we call it Coraline.

Me and my friend saw it.

First time, I was a bit freaked out. Especially when the cat hissed/yowled because my cats got into a fight (they weren't hurt) and I was still traumatized.

Lily found it weird and so not scary. I had to say that I wasn't scared because she'd offend me.

Second time, at camp.

I knew what was happening and almost fell asleep on Harrys shoulder x] (I DON'T LOVE HIM!). Or the window. I can't remember.

I read the book and watched the movie. The book was a whole lot better. The movie is just plain weird.

Latest posts

Back