Corner Shop 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Corner Shop 2, I think they kinda over did it on the 'Sushi bowling' and the place where you revive sick patients by playing music. And I think the talking scenes between your shopkeeper and the patients are waaay too long! This is all the bad criticism I can think of.

The things I like about it is well, most of the shops are petty interesting, different and fun :puroperatchi: and I like that when you beat the game, there is more than the princess saying that "yay, all your shops are royal, good job." like in corner shop 1.

On Corner Shop 2, I think they kinda over did it on the 'Sushi bowling' and the place where you revive sick patients by playing music. And I think the talking scenes between your shopkeeper and the patients are waaay too long! This is all the bad criticism I can think of.
The things I like about it is well, most of the shops are petty interesting, different and fun :lol: and I like that when you beat the game, there is more than the princess saying that "yay, all your shops are royal, good job." like in corner shop 1.
Actually, I agree, I do think the healing music was a little soppy. :) But it was pretty funny, making music with the water bottle, tissues, and other items found at the doctors.

Last time, on corner shop 1, the shops they mixed were very good, but this time, I think they over did it a tiny bit, ;)

But I'm still bery proud of Bandai and I enjoyed the game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back