Costume..AAARRRRRRR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchirules

Reaction score
How do you take the costume off of your tamagotchi and if you take it off do you still get to use it again? also what is the honey for?

This really should be in the help for new tama owners or tips and tricks forum....There's a pinned topic that says "PLEASE DON'T POST QUESTIONS IN HERE" or something like that...You get the point. :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
U put ur tama to sleep and it automaticaly takes it off. U will still av ur costume though so u can use it again. :ph34r: :ph34r:

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

Remember to read the PINNED topics as they have information about rules and guidelines. :ph34r:

It will automatically take it off when it goes to sleep. It is re-useable. The honey is to mate a tama of the opposite gender so you don't have to keep conecting to get a good relationship and then mate. Both tamas must be opposite genders and over 4 years of age.( 4 human days old.) Then after 24 hours later connect until the girl tama shakes her head and then she will give birth to two tamas, One goes to the father one to the mother. :ph34r:

yer i have the same problem this has helped me so much but can i ask how do you put it to sleep when its 4 years old and an adult i know it goes to sleep auotmaticly at night but how do you put it to sleep ??? :D :D

P.S you rock TAMA05 you help everyone with their problems thanks so much cause ive seen your replies in nearly all the topics iv read you ROCK B) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back