Could you guys help me.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you guys think this is a good Idea?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
Hi... Im writting a book on ALL the tamas to share with my friends. I was wondering If you guys could give me some info on ANY tamagotchi. I mean any tama... but it HAS to be a BANDAI tama... If you would give me the information and where you got it I'll put your name in my book.

Thanks,

Aly

P.S. I will scan the book when I am done on Tamatalk so we ALL can enjoy it :rolleyes:

Well this website will give you a lot of helpful information and so will this website. And for another idea, you could put all 5 codes in there, and what items you can only once and what each item cost. And go here and you could put in your book what characters like which food and when they go to sleep and stuff like that! :huh: HOPE THIS HELPS! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is a good idea! If people saw it and read they could learn something about their tama! Its a super idea! You could write about :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: :huh: :huh: and other tams!

I was making a book like that too (not for TamaTalk though), but it's makeshift :( . I think it's a great idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back