Could you please help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissnorti

Reaction score
:D I am totally cluless! :huh:

I have seen you talking about having different teachers apart from Mr.Turtle head

and you also have been says that youve had different teachers eg Mrs.Flower How do you get them??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :lol: :) :p B) B) B)

It would be really helpful if you told me!

Please thi is very important please help me

Preety please!!!!!!!

Please stop posting so much! I dont mean to be rude-- but it takes time for people to answer. As for the question, I'm really sorry-- I'd like to know too!

You dont get the teachers, they teach your tama and they play school games with it. You cannot turn into one of the teacher characters but u can see them at school.

No I mean somone said thet they had Mrs.Flower as a Teacher But I only have Mr Turtlehead how do you get Mrs.Flowre or any other teacher?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you first get the letter accepting your tamagotchi into school, don't immediately press 'b' after you see the teacher appear on screen. Instead,, press 'a' as many times as you need to select the teacher you would like. You cannot change your teacher after you've already chosen one, and got out of the letter.

Sir Fuzzalot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back