Countrys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama anime

Reaction score
I made this poll to see which place most of Tamatalk is from, I know it will probably be the USA, but the answers might surprise you. I'm from New Zealand.

PS No Racist comments please (that includes saying "I never heard of ....")

I made this poll to see which place most of Tamatalk is from, I know it will probably be the USA, but the answers might surprise you.  I'm from New Zealand.PS No Racist comments please (that includes saying "I never heard of ....")
I'm from NZ as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live in Germanyy , then France , Then england , A while in the U.S. , Stayed a month or two iin NZ. And Japan. I think once in Ireland. My dad's work moves to much -.-"

I made this poll to see which place most of Tamatalk is from, I know it will probably be the USA, but the answers might surprise you. I'm from New Zealand.PS No Racist comments please (that includes saying "I never heard of ....")
BTW: Alsaka is the US. The US. yep of course.

Scotland, UK. I hate the stupid weather here. Espiecally in the North where I live. Bonny Scotland my ***.

I live in Canada. I like it here. I would LOVE to live in France, or New York. Or, Hawaii. =D

Canada.

i live wher there is no earthquakes or tidal waves thankfully..nova scotia is in a middle of a plate so...no earthquakes where i live!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington, USA.

It rains. A lot.

As a side note, I don't see how saying "I've never heard of *insert place here*" is racist. Not everyone is a Geography expert xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back