couples questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VistaXP

Reaction score
1. When connecting to another tamagotchi with the game option selected, is their a factor that makes the other win or is it random?

2. how often should i bring the tama to school?

3. is there a way to take the tama to the bathroom before pooping?

4. if i don't do well in a game, what factors change? mood?

1. When connecting to another tamagotchi with the game option selected, is their a factor that makes the other win or is it random?

1. It is randomly chosen, there is no way to "win"

2. Field trips, movies, presentaions. And at normal school times you should bring it out at break or lunch. P.S You can put it to sleep instead of pausing because you are going to look after it on break etc. Pausing stunts growth and runs the battery to work harder.

3.Yes. right before it poops you will see two squiggly lines (if he is in some sort of tub then that means hes bathing) But if it is just him standing up with 2 squiggly lines go to the toilet icon. He will be using the toilet!

4. Nothing changes, just you don't get points :)

Hope the awnsers to your questions are helpful :)

MT34,

thank you very helpful

i have one last question if you dont mind.

if i get the child with the mohawk hair, does that mean he's some kind of trouble maker or bad kid? or this guy: :)

i'm thinking the way they look reflects their personality/attitude

I'm not to sure on that. I don't think so. If you look on the tamagotchi.com webbie it may have the charactors 'bios'.

I'll see if there's a link to one.

Mohitamatchi isn't bad!(The one with the mohawk!) But Gozarutchi is bad bacause if you get Gozarutchi it means you have taken bad care of your tama! (Gozarutchi... :lol: )

Tamagotchi's Rule! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

1.i don't thik ist is random.

2.about 10 times a day.

3.only if it has sqiggley lines.

4.no does not change mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back