Courses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
Assuming you're in middle school, high school, or post-secondary education, what's on your schedule this semester?

I'm currently enrolled in physics, Chinese III, Math Studies SL, AP Macroeconomics, AP Art History, AP Lang/Comp, and world history

Last edited by a moderator:
i am going into 7th grade.

i go to a special school for kids who have problems controlling their emotions. the middle school has about 18 kids.

the schedule isn't the same everyday.

the classes we have (i cant remember the order they're in) music, art, ABLE (we climb on ropes and stuff in harnesses and jump from trees. it teaches teamwork), math, reading, gym, social studies, music, and thats about it. also, study hall and this thing where we are all round up in one classroom and talk about this magazine called choices or something and talk about this kid with tourrettes or a girl that is albino or something. also novel time where we get read by the teacher then answer oral questions.

nothing special.

I'm in middle school so I have 8 periods omo but it goes like this

Art,Intro Spanish,Dance,Math,Drama,World History,Science,and English

But I only have 4 classes on Mon. Wed. Thurs. Friday so it used to be 6 classes eveyday but on the bright side I don't see some teachers everyday ^^

I have typing/keyboarding/whatever it's called, math (math at 8:45 am wow I'm lucky), science (the next hardest subject right after the first hardest subject lol), history, band (mmm love dat clarinet), reading, this thing called star where you really just get a free 15-minute period to talk about anything really lol, writing (love dat writing class mmmmmmm), then this thing called flex or targeted learning time which is basically study hall lol.

...I guess I got lucky this year lel

I'm a first year student at university, and although this is my second semester of study, this is my first semester of degree study. I am doing a science degree so for this semester I'm taking Earth Science, Environmental Science, Maths, and Women's & Gender Studies as an elective paper.

I'm going to be a freshman in high school (one more week of freedom!)

I have Honor Algebra 2 & Trigonometry, then Honors English 1 Literature Language & Composition, Honors Biology, PE, AP Human Geography, Concert Strings (which is the advanced orchestra class), and finally Intro to Culinary Arts.

1. The Bible and its Influences

2. World History

3. Food and Nutrition

4. Student Aide

5. Algebra 3/College Algebra

6. Insurance and Risk Management (HATE this class)

7. [College] Freshman English Comp. 1

Senior year (yay)

My schedule is really awkward because reasons, and I'm hoping that some classes will open up so it'll change and I won't have to take 7 periods.

1. AP Literature

2. AP American Government

3. ------------------

4. Physical Conditioning (1st semester); Word Clues (2nd semester)

5. ------------------(hope this becomes independent study Latin)

6. Speech (1st semester); Debate (2nd semester)

7. French 1 (hoping to move this to third period if the class becomes not-full)

I wanted to take AP Statistics, but the school canceled the class, as they seem to most years. The physics classes are all full, so no math or science for me. =D

I lost my list of online courses with all the important links... :(

But if I remember correctly, I had Algebra II, French, Art, History, Health Education, and grammar or something...

Right now I'm considered a sophomore at my community college. (I'm there because I'm not sure what major I want to pursue yet at a four-year university.)

My schedule for Fall 2014 is:
Calculus 1
Principles of Biology 1
General Chemistry 1

I might do Biology and Chemistry as honors courses but I'm not too sure yet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back