Crazy Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamemi

Reaction score
me start Mimetchi is driving a talk car and playing a organ at the same time

Hes not looking where his going so he crashes into a car. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
but he jumps out before it crashes but runs over to find his organ is squashed and then he starts balling :rolleyes:

Than he gets angry and rips his shirt off and gose all green and says"You don`t like me when I`m angry!' :rolleyes:

then he runs over to the person who drove the car he smased into and well lets just say we never saw that person again

then he gets a new car, but a large Tyranitar stomps on it and its broken. then he buys a car, but it was a racecar!

then he gets a new car, but a large Tyranitar stomps on it and its broken. then he buys a car, but it was a racecar!
*removed off-topic comment*

Last edited by a moderator:
he got brain damage and jumped off the hospital roof :D

after that she slap him and says done then he makes out with this 5 year old and the mom beats him up

then she comes back alive and says"You killed me!"and whith that she slaps him.Then he turns green and mean says"Me hate you!!!!!!!"and punches her head off.

uh cartoon here not adult televison im 10!!!! :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

then she comes back alive and says"You killed me!"and whith that she slaps him.Then he turns green and mean says"Me hate you!!!!!!!"and punches her head off.
the head lands in the daughters arms :hitodetchi:

And she screamed until she exploded, but she just came back to life anyway

(mamemi, your signature is too big and some people might have a hard time with the page...ok?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back