Creating a pure family on V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamshines

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I think I'm on the right track: I'm on the 2nd generation of my Tamagotchi V5. My main character has just evolved into a Mametchi and I'm at 100% bond. I understand in order to obtain a pure family I need to marry a Chantochi - who is actually Mametchi's sister. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that Mametchi can marry his sister? Otherwise, how do I choose who Mametchi marries once I'm able to take part in the Dating Show? Thanks for the help!

Chantochi is not Mametchi's sister. You marry her if you want a one of the Pure Families. You're getting confused with Chamametchi.

I have Chantotchi as a daughter in the family along with Mametchi and Sukatchi. I realize that Chamametchi is REALLY Mametchi's sister, what I'm wondering is if I can marry Chantotchi if she's in my family. I'm assuming that the other members of the family are Mametchi's siblings and cannot be chosen as someone to marry? (Not in actuality, only based on game play)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you can only marry another tamagotchi via connection or the dating place. You do not have the option to marry siblings.

(I'm presuming that's what you mean)

Please also note that you need to use the intellectual training toys most frequently while bonding the family; just marrying the proper characters doesn't mean that you'll get a pure family for sure.

Well, if you are planning for the Mame family, use the intellectual toys; obviously only in this circumstance.

If you wanted, say the Meme family, use the appropriate toy to raise bonding levels for the Meme family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back